- Quality Assurance
TWEEN LOFT BUNK BED
Your Tween needs their space so give it to them by sticking them up near the ceiling. Then carry on with your day knowing they are safe and sound in a bed that exceeds NZ safety standards. We don't want your Tween falling out so there is a stylish curved safety rail in place. Along with a hooked ladder with raised step to step pesky toddlers from getting all up in your Tween's space. Super sturdy construction along with a durable coated paint finish completes the look of the Tween Loft Bed. What's even better is that the space underneath can be used as a study nook or for another bed.
Soft matt white painted MDF (no laminates or pointy bits) with a slatted mattress base. Curved metal railing in a soft gold enamel coating, ladder with a raised bottom step and hook fastening, lipped bottom, several connection points/bracing junctions mean there will be no annoying creaks and squeaks with this sturdy bunk/loft bed.
CARE & MAINTANCE
- You wouldn’t drag a log of wood around the house would you? I’m made from solid Oak timber and veneers so please lift me when moving as dragging can damage legs and joints, not to mention your floors
- Like anything I’ll need a bit of re-tightening from time to time so please check my nuts & bolts at assembly points periodically
- I can be sensitive to hot and cold items you might place on me so please use coasters and placemats with your cup of tea or frozen Margarita
- When writing letters and penning memoirs, it is best to use a mat, so not to dent your furniture
- Give me a regular dust down in the direction of my grain. I love this but probably won’t tell you as I’m furniture and have yet to master the art of conversation
- Ouch! Please please don’t use any acetone, solvents, bleach or silicone based products on me
- Keep my good looks and don’t put me in direct sunlight or near direct heat sources eg: radiators, AC Units or open fires
- Ew don’t put anything damp on me, I’m wood and I will warp