The Lockland is an island inspired collection using rustic contrasting grey washed Acacia wood with brushed metal accents. We love the Lockland for its laid back style and even more for its ethically sourced timber. So get your island chic on.
- Height: 800mm
- Length: 1250mm
- Depth: 450mm
Design Solid grey washed acacia and acacia veneers - coated in a matt protective finish. Brushed metal accents and all hardware is soft closing with superior quality catches and hinges.
CARE & MAINTANCE
- You wouldn’t drag a log of wood around the house would you? I’m made from solid Oak timber and veneers so please lift me when moving as dragging can damage legs and joints, not to mention your floors
- Like anything I’ll need a bit of re-tightening from time to time so please check my nuts & bolts at assembly points periodically
- I can be sensitive to hot and cold items you might place on me so please use coasters and placemats with your cup of tea or frozen Margarita
- When writing letters and penning memoirs, it is best to use a mat, so not to dent your furniture
- Give me a regular dust down in the direction of my grain. I love this but probably won’t tell you as I’m furniture and have yet to master the art of conversation
- Ouch! Please please don’t use any acetone, solvents, bleach or silicone based products on me
- Keep my good looks and don’t put me in direct sunlight or near direct heat sources eg: radiators, AC Units or open fires
- Ew don’t put anything damp on me, I’m wood and I will warp