Forged Lamp Tables, Delicately crafted from rustic reclaimed materials, the Forged range of dining furniture pairs an elegantly ornate sensibility with solid presence. Quietly contrasting the grain-heavy texture of the surfaces and the sleek black angles of metal frames, this is a quaint collection perfect as a lifestyle statement in any space.
- Height: 620mm
- Length: 500mm
- Depth: 500mm
Design Solid recycled timber certified by the Rainforest Alliance and FSC approved. Crafted using traditional methods of joinery with leather capped corners and drawer pulls.
CARE & MAINTANCE
- You wouldn’t drag a log of wood around the house would you? I’m made from solid Oak timber and veneers so please lift me when moving as dragging can damage legs and joints, not to mention your floors
- Like anything I’ll need a bit of re-tightening from time to time so please check my nuts & bolts at assembly points periodically
- I can be sensitive to hot and cold items you might place on me so please use coasters and placemats with your cup of tea or frozen Margarita
- When writing letters and penning memoirs, it is best to use a mat, so not to dent your furniture
- Give me a regular dust down in the direction of my grain. I love this but probably won’t tell you as I’m furniture and have yet to master the art of conversation
- Ouch! Please please don’t use any acetone, solvents, bleach or silicone based products on me
- Keep my good looks and don’t put me in direct sunlight or near direct heat sources eg: radiators, AC Units or open fires
- Ew don’t put anything damp on me, I’m wood and I will warp