- Quality Assurance
PRICE INCLUDES GST
Finally a table that represents the true majesty of timber. You'll marvel at the way the grain is gently contrasted via a secret aging process to achieve a stunning natural finish. The Tuscany dining table draws inspiration from the traditional Shaker style and seats up to 6 - 8. Crafted from solid white American Oak and Veneers, complete with an aged finish. A true classic that will last for years to come.
DESIGN: Seats 6 - 8 people, solid natural oak and natural oak veneers, coated in a protective finish.
- AVAILABILITY: Online only
- TOP: Solid natural oak and natural oak veneers
- FRAME: Solid natural oak and natural oak veneers
- FRAME FINISH: Protective satin finish
- SUITABLE FOR: Commercial or Domestic
- APPLICATION: Indoor use
- FLOOR PROTECTION: Yes
- SUPPLIED: Flat-packed
ELEVATED FURNITURE PROVIDES: Cafe Tables • Restaurant Tables • Hotel Tables • Commercial Tables • Custom Tables • Dining Tables • Office Tables • School Tables • Hospitality Tables • Tables For Home and much more....
CARE & MAINTANCE
- You wouldn’t drag a log of wood around the house would you? I’m made from solid Oak timber and veneers so please lift me when moving as dragging can damage legs and joints, not to mention your floors
- Like anything I’ll need a bit of re-tightening from time to time so please check my nuts & bolts at assembly points periodically
- I can be sensitive to hot and cold items you might place on me so please use coasters and placemats with your cup of tea or frozen Margarita
- When writing letters and penning memoirs, it is best to use a mat, so not to dent your furniture
- Give me a regular dust down in the direction of my grain. I love this but probably won’t tell you as I’m furniture and have yet to master the art of conversation
- Ouch! Please please don’t use any acetone, solvents, bleach or silicone based products on me
- Keep my good looks and don’t put me in direct sunlight or near direct heat sources eg: radiators, AC Units or open fires
- Ew don’t put anything damp on me, I’m wood and I will warp