Tuscany, the region in Italy just north of the beautiful Renaissance city of Florence. It is known for its fine art, fine wine and fine houses set amidst ancient olive groves, vineyards and clusters of Cyprus trees. Our casual and stylish Toscana collection has been shaped to reflect the history behind this fabulous sun-drenched landscape of undulating hills.
- Height: 800mm
- Length: 1400mm
- Depth: 410mm
Design Solid recycled timber certified by the Rainforest Alliance and FSC approved. Crafted using traditional methods of joinery the Toscana is of heirloom quality and will last you for years to come.
CARE & MAINTANCE
- You wouldn’t drag a log of wood around the house would you? I’m made from solid Oak timber and veneers so please lift me when moving as dragging can damage legs and joints, not to mention your floors
- Like anything I’ll need a bit of re-tightening from time to time so please check my nuts & bolts at assembly points periodically
- I can be sensitive to hot and cold items you might place on me so please use coasters and placemats with your cup of tea or frozen Margarita
- When writing letters and penning memoirs, it is best to use a mat, so not to dent your furniture
- Give me a regular dust down in the direction of my grain. I love this but probably won’t tell you as I’m furniture and have yet to master the art of conversation
- Ouch! Please please don’t use any acetone, solvents, bleach or silicone based products on me
- Keep my good looks and don’t put me in direct sunlight or near direct heat sources eg: radiators, AC Units or open fires
- Ew don’t put anything damp on me, I’m wood and I will warp