- Quality Assurance
PRICE INCLUDES GST
Tuscany, the region in Italy just north of the beautiful Renaissance city of Florence. It is known for its fine art, fine wine and fine houses set amidst ancient olive groves, vineyards and clusters of Cyprus trees. Our casual and stylish Tosca dining table collection has been shaped to reflect the history behind this fabulous sun-drenched landscape of undulating hills.
DESIGN: Solid recycled timber certified by the Rainforest Alliance and FSC approved. Crafted using traditional methods of joinery the Tosca is of heirloom quality and will last you for years to come.
- AVAILABILITY: Online only
- TOP: Solid recycled timber
- FRAME: Solid recycled timber
- FRAME FINISH: Protective satin finish
- SUITABLE FOR: Commercial or Domestic
- APPLICATION: Indoor use
- FLOOR PROTECTION: Yes
- SUPPLIED: Flat-packed
ELEVATED FURNITURE PROVIDES: Cafe Tables • Restaurant Tables • Hotel Tables • Commercial Tables • Custom Tables • Dining Tables • Office Tables • School Tables • Hospitality Tables • Tables For Home and much more....
CARE & MAINTANCE
- You wouldn’t drag a log of wood around the house would you? I’m made from solid Oak timber and veneers so please lift me when moving as dragging can damage legs and joints, not to mention your floors
- Like anything I’ll need a bit of re-tightening from time to time so please check my nuts & bolts at assembly points periodically
- I can be sensitive to hot and cold items you might place on me so please use coasters and placemats with your cup of tea or frozen Margarita
- When writing letters and penning memoirs, it is best to use a mat, so not to dent your furniture
- Give me a regular dust down in the direction of my grain. I love this but probably won’t tell you as I’m furniture and have yet to master the art of conversation
- Ouch! Please please don’t use any acetone, solvents, bleach or silicone based products on me
- Keep my good looks and don’t put me in direct sunlight or near direct heat sources eg: radiators, AC Units or open fires
- Ew don’t put anything damp on me, I’m wood and I will warp