- Quality Assurance
PRICE INCLUDES GST
Whilst we love the beauty of natural oak, sometimes a little drama is needed. So if your space is full of white oak why not contrast with the Studio Dining Table? It features black Oak with a subtle grain in a satin finish. The Studio makes a bold statement, looking fabulous with metal legged chairs not to mention its theatrically graphic table legs. Seats 4.
DESIGN: Solid Oak with Oak veneers, protective satin finish.
- AVAILABILITY: Online only
- TOP: Solid oak and oak veneers in black
- FRAME: Solid oak and oak veneers in black
- FINISH: Protective satin finish
- SUITABLE FOR: Commercial or Domestic
- APPLICATION: Indoor Use
- FLOOR PROTECTION: Yes
- SUPPLIED: Flat-packed
ELEVATED FURNITURE PROVIDES: Cafe Tables • Restaurant Tables • Hotel Tables • Commercial Tables • Custom Tables • Dining Tables • Office Tables • School Tables • Hospitality Tables • Tables For Home and much more....
CARE & MAINTANCE
- You wouldn’t drag a log of wood around the house would you? I’m made from solid Oak timber and veneers so please lift me when moving as dragging can damage legs and joints, not to mention your floors
- Like anything I’ll need a bit of re-tightening from time to time so please check my nuts & bolts at assembly points periodically
- I can be sensitive to hot and cold items you might place on me so please use coasters and placemats with your cup of tea or frozen Margarita
- When writing letters and penning memoirs, it is best to use a mat, so not to dent your furniture
- Give me a regular dust down in the direction of my grain. I love this but probably won’t tell you as I’m furniture and have yet to master the art of conversation
- Ouch! Please please don’t use any acetone, solvents, bleach or silicone based products on me
- Keep my good looks and don’t put me in direct sunlight or near direct heat sources eg: radiators, AC Units or open fires
- Ew don’t put anything damp on me, I’m wood and I will warp