- Quality Assurance
SOLSBURY BAR STOOL
The Solsbury bar stool is a distinctive and comprehensive range of rustic knotty White oak hardwood mixed with oak veneers with a hand waxed finish. The ranges generous proportions and Classic mission style hardware makes a strong statement in any home
SEAT HEIGHT: 69cm
CARE & MAINTANCE
- You wouldn’t drag a log of wood around the house would you? I’m made from solid Oak timber and veneers so please lift me when moving as dragging can damage legs and joints, not to mention your floors
- Like anything I’ll need a bit of re-tightening from time to time so please check my nuts & bolts at assembly points periodically
- I can be sensitive to hot and cold items you might place on me so please use coasters and placemats with your cup of tea or frozen Margarita
- When writing letters and penning memoirs, it is best to use a mat, so not to dent your furniture
- Give me a regular dust down in the direction of my grain. I love this but probably won’t tell you as I’m furniture and have yet to master the art of conversation
- Ouch! Please please don’t use any acetone, solvents, bleach or silicone based products on me
- Keep my good looks and don’t put me in direct sunlight or near direct heat sources eg: radiators, AC Units or open fires
- Ew don’t put anything damp on me, I’m wood and I will warp
Rigorously tested for correct measurements, colour, wood moisture (internals included), load bearing and construction strength.
Independently tested by SGS Labs to the highest standard. This includes general colour fastness, seam slippage, colour-fastness to light, abrasion resistance, tear strength, pilling resistance using the Martindale rub test to >40,000 making it suitable for commercial use. Please note testing does not protect against poor maintenance and misuse of your furniture.
We try our best to ensure photography depicts colours as accurately as possible. Colours can appear different depending on the type of display you are viewing from, therefore we recommend viewing in person for true colour representation.