- Leather Care
- Quality Assurance
PRICE INCLUDES GST
Upholstered in full-aniline leather, the Paris leather will take on a patina that gets better and better with age. The top layer is full-grain hide that contains unique natural variations in tone. Full-grain leather has unique markings that are as individual as your fingerprints. Markings can include insect bites, wrinkles, sun spots, and stretch marks that were developed over the course of that animal’s life. Through age and use, this leather will develop a warm sheen known as “patina”. It’s that patina that gives a sofa that comforting, vintage look.
This leather patinas quickly, giving it a beautifully unique finish — but always be aware that every hide, and therefore every sofa, is totally unique, and therefore will look different than the product photo. We recommend The Paris to pet parents or young families. Since it is already perfectly imperfect, any additional scratches from claws, paws, or fingernails simply add to its character.
DESIGN: The Paris is constructed from a solid pine & plywood frame. It uses medium density layered block foam on high quality webbing with wired non-sag springs. For added luxury, ethically sourced feathers are included in the top layer of the seat cushions. A full-aniline hide has been carefully dyed so that it retains all the beautiful, natural markings and colour variation that is inherent in the hide. Any time you see one of these two terms, just know it means all the touchable goodness of a leather hide with all the colour variation that goes with it.
- LEGS: Solid smoked oak
- FRAME: Solid pine & plywood frame
- SEAT: Medium density block foam on high quality webbing
- UPHOLSTERY: Full-aniline leather
- SUITABLE FOR: Domestic
- APPLICATION: Indoor use
- FLOOR PROTECTION: Yes
- SUPPLIED: Fully assembled
SEAT HEIGHT: 420mm
ELEVATED FURNITURE PROVIDES: Custom Made Sofas, Cafe Sofas, Restaurant Sofas, Hotel Sofas, Commercial Sofas, Hospitality Sofas, Upholstered Sofas, Office Sofas, School Sofas, Sofas For Home and much more....
- Protect from direct sunlight, heating sources and weather
- Dust on a regular basis with a clean dry cloth
- Gently remove all spills immediately with dry clean cloth
- Do not scrub or rub hard
- Do not use a damp cloth
- Do not use shoe polish, saddle soap or unidentified leather cleaners, pastes or abrasives
- Use proprietary leather cleaners only in strict accordance with manufacturer’s instructions
- Regularly clean contact areas to avoid build-up of perspiration and body oils
- Dust before cleaning, if vacuuming use soft attachment
- We recommend cleaning by specialists using only proprietary leather care products appropriate to leather type
- Dry in shade away from heat
- Spot Cleaning
- Clean as above
- Professional cleaning may be required for persistent stains
Please Note: Failure to regularly maintain leather may lead to a build-up of perspiration and body oils that may discolour leather