- P.U Care
SEAT HEIGHT: 45cm
CARE & MAINTANCE
- You wouldn’t drag a log of wood around the house would you? I’m made from solid Oak timber and veneers so please lift me when moving as dragging can damage legs and joints, not to mention your floors
- Like anything I’ll need a bit of re-tightening from time to time so please check my nuts & bolts at assembly points periodically
- I can be sensitive to hot and cold items you might place on me so please use coasters and placemats with your cup of tea or frozen Margarita
- When writing letters and penning memoirs, it is best to use a mat, so not to dent your furniture
- Give me a regular dust down in the direction of my grain. I love this but probably won’t tell you as I’m furniture and have yet to master the art of conversation
- Ouch! Please please don’t use any acetone, solvents, bleach or silicone based products on me
- Keep my good looks and don’t put me in direct sunlight or near direct heat sources eg: radiators, AC Units or open fires
- Ew don’t put anything damp on me, I’m wood and I will warp
PU FABRIC REGULAR CARE
Protect from direct sunlight, direct heat and weather. Regularly dust with a cloth and clean dry duster.
Avoid hard rubbing or scrubbing. Remove all liquid spills immediately. Clean body contact areas regularly. Always dust before cleaning. Use cleaning system such as Colourlock or Pelle. Use as per Manufacturer’s instructions. Dry away from direct heat.
As above. Tough stains may need professional treatment. Although your upholstery is pretty durable it is advisable you wipe off stains immediately with warm soapy water. Do not use harsh cleaning products and keep out of direct sunlight. Remember your upholsteries purpose in life is for you to sit on it. Do not stand, breakdance or make like a Chinese Circus and try to balance on top.