- Leather Care
- Quality Assurance
The Madrid is a mid-century armchair inspired by the Finn Juhl 45. Crafted from solid Ash the Madrid chairs beautiful curves are enhanced by the accented polished grain of the timber. Only the best leather has been used which has undergone rigorous testing in NZ to ensure maximum durability to your investment. You'll love how the leather has a lived in feel with a uniquely vintage look
Solid ash frame, foam and Top Grade Aniline Leather or 15% Polyester/85% Cotton Canvas
SEAT HEIGHT: 45cm
- Protect from direct sunlight, heating sources and weather
- Dust on a regular basis with a clean dry cloth
- Gently remove all spills immediately with dry clean cloth
- Do not scrub or rub hard
- Do not use a damp cloth
- Do not use shoe polish, saddle soap or unidentified leather cleaners, pastes or abrasives
- Use proprietary leather cleaners only in strict accordance with manufacturer’s instructions
- Regularly clean contact areas to avoid build-up of perspiration and body oils
- Dust before cleaning, if vacuuming use soft attachment
- We recommend cleaning by specialists using only proprietary leather care products appropriate to leather type
- Dry in shade away from heat
- Spot Cleaning
- Clean as above
- Professional cleaning may be required for persistent stains
Please Note: Failure to regularly maintain leather may lead to a build-up of perspiration and body oils that may discolour leather
The upholstery should not be exposed for long periods to direct sunlight or heat exposure as this may cause fading and deterioration of the cover material.
It is recommended to give the upholstery a frequent vacuuming on low suction or light brushing.
In the event of spillage it is imperative to act quickly. Carefully soak up any excess liquid, ideally using the edge of a white paper towel, then dab gently with a fresh towel taking care to avoid soaking in or spreading of the remaining liquid.
It is advisable to seek professional help when serious stains occur.
Rigorously tested for correct measurements, colour, wood moisture (internals included), load bearing and construction strength.
Independently tested by SGS Labs to the highest standard. This includes general colour fastness, seam slippage, colour-fastness to light, abrasion resistance, tear strength, pilling resistance using the Martindale rub test to >40,000 making it suitable for commercial use. Please note testing does not protect against poor maintenance and misuse of your furniture.
We try our best to ensure photography depicts colours as accurately as possible. Colours can appear different depending on the type of display you are viewing from, therefore we recommend viewing in person for true colour representation.