- Regular Care
PRICE INCLUDES GST
With attention to detail and display of crisp clean lines. Classy in design, while recognised as a chair of choice in the commercial marketplace to day. This originally designed masterpiece sets itself apart from others making a statement of individuality Created from polypropylene and reinforced with fibreglass. Key features of this classic chair include - The unique one of a kind oval perferrated design incorperated into the back which is discreetly finished off with a surrounding clean line border. Its stackablity making this both functional and adapable for all spaces, The extra generous size seat and back complimented by its curvature design, creates comfort and support. Clean lines blended with subtle curves create the distintive look of the grid, UV Protected from the harsh elements of the summer sun, this outdoor chair is ideal to relax in style on those hot summer days.
- DESIGN: Back grid pattern allows air flow
- SUITABLE FOR: Commercial & Residential use
UV STABLISED: Yes, prevents colour fading
- MATERIAL: Polypropylene reinforced with glass fiber
- APPLICATION: Indoor/Outdoor use
- FLOOR PROTECTION: Transparent rubber feet
- SUPPLIED: Fully Assembled
- RATED WEIGHT: Upto 120kg
SEAT HEIGHT: 465mm
ELEVATED FURNITURE PROVIDES: Cafe Chairs • Restaurant Chairs • Hotel Chairs • Industrial Chairs • Commercial Chairs • Outdoor Chairs • Upholstered Chairs • Office Reception Chairs • Hospitality Chairs • Lounge Chairs • Dining Chairs • Timber Chairs and much more....
The upholstery should not be exposed for long periods to direct sunlight or heat exposure as this may cause fading and deterioration of the cover material. It is recommended to give the upholstery a frequent vacuuming on low suction or light brushing.
Avoid hard rubbing or scrubbing. Clean body contact areas regularly. Always dust before cleaning. Use a retailer recommended cleaning system as per manufacturer’s instructions, spot test before applying to a large area. Dry away from direct heat.
In the event of spillage it is imperative to act quickly. Carefully soak up any excess liquid, ideally using the edge of a white paper towel, then dab gently with a fresh towel taking care to avoid soaking in or spreading of the remaining liquid. Clean as above. It is advisable to seek professional help when serious stains occur.
CARE & MAINTANCE
- You wouldn’t drag a log of wood around the house would you? I’m made from solid Oak timber and veneers so please lift me when moving as dragging can damage legs and joints, not to mention your floors
- Like anything I’ll need a bit of re-tightening from time to time so please check my nuts & bolts at assembly points periodically
- I can be sensitive to hot and cold items you might place on me so please use coasters and placemats with your cup of tea or frozen Margarita
- When writing letters and penning memoirs, it is best to use a mat, so not to dent your furniture
- Give me a regular dust down in the direction of my grain. I love this but probably won’t tell you as I’m furniture and have yet to master the art of conversation
- Ouch! Please please don’t use any acetone, solvents, bleach or silicone based products on me
- Keep my good looks and don’t put me in direct sunlight or near direct heat sources eg: radiators, AC Units or open fires
- Ew don’t put anything damp on me, I’m wood and I will warp