- Quality Assurance
FUSION HIGHBACK BREAKFAST STOOL
Add style and functionality to your space. With hand-woven leather and teak, this bar stool also has back support for comfort. Whether you're hosting friends or just need more seats in the kitchen, this bar stool will do the trick. Cocktails before dinner? Sitting on this bar stool your delightful guests will be too preoccupied sipping their delicious drinks to even think about leaving early. Trust us, once they sit on these beauties the only place they'll want to go is back for seconds
Wood displays different grain patterns depending on which way they are cut - for example, the 'medullary ray' which can appear on oak furniture is a mark of good quality timber, these are just characteristics of the natural beauty of the wood. Wood veneers also allow distinctive patterns to be created on some surfaces, such as table tops and drawer fronts by the way slivers are arranged. All timber and veneer surfaces will change colour and mellow over time. New furniture will initially vary in shade from items that have been previously purchased
This is by appointment, if you would like to view this product in person or have a general look around at the full range on hand please Get in touch to book a time
SEAT HEIGHT: 66cm
CARE & MAINTANCE
- You wouldn’t drag a log of wood around the house would you? I’m made from solid Oak timber and veneers so please lift me when moving as dragging can damage legs and joints, not to mention your floors
- Like anything I’ll need a bit of re-tightening from time to time so please check my nuts & bolts at assembly points periodically
- I can be sensitive to hot and cold items you might place on me so please use coasters and placemats with your cup of tea or frozen Margarita
- When writing letters and penning memoirs, it is best to use a mat, so not to dent your furniture
- Give me a regular dust down in the direction of my grain. I love this but probably won’t tell you as I’m furniture and have yet to master the art of conversation
- Ouch! Please please don’t use any acetone, solvents, bleach or silicone based products on me
- Keep my good looks and don’t put me in direct sunlight or near direct heat sources eg: radiators, AC Units or open fires
- Ew don’t put anything damp on me, I’m wood and I will warp
Rigorously tested for correct measurements, colour, wood moisture (internals included), load bearing and construction strength.
Independently tested by SGS Labs to the highest standard. This includes general colour fastness, seam slippage, colour-fastness to light, abrasion resistance, tear strength, pilling resistance using the Martindale rub test to >40,000 making it suitable for commercial use. Please note testing does not protect against poor maintenance and misuse of your furniture.
We try our best to ensure photography depicts colours as accurately as possible. Colours can appear different depending on the type of display you are viewing from, therefore we recommend viewing in person for true colour representation.