- Regular Care
What make the Dior Chair so special?
Quite simply it ticks all the boxes, from its stackability, to the generously proportioned seat and back, The arm rests allows you to rest and relax your arms in a comfortable & natural position. The swooping curvature of the back is a recognisable design feature, Polypropylene injection - moulded with reinforced glass fibres are used to create the strength in this premium chair.
SEAT HEIGHT: 460mm
The upholstery should not be exposed for long periods to direct sunlight or heat exposure as this may cause fading and deterioration of the cover material. It is recommended to give the upholstery a frequent vacuuming on low suction or light brushing.
Avoid hard rubbing or scrubbing. Clean body contact areas regularly. Always dust before cleaning. Use a retailer recommended cleaning system as per manufacturer’s instructions, spot test before applying to a large area. Dry away from direct heat.
In the event of spillage it is imperative to act quickly. Carefully soak up any excess liquid, ideally using the edge of a white paper towel, then dab gently with a fresh towel taking care to avoid soaking in or spreading of the remaining liquid. Clean as above. It is advisable to seek professional help when serious stains occur.
CARE & MAINTANCE
- You wouldn’t drag a log of wood around the house would you? I’m made from solid Oak timber and veneers so please lift me when moving as dragging can damage legs and joints, not to mention your floors
- Like anything I’ll need a bit of re-tightening from time to time so please check my nuts & bolts at assembly points periodically
- I can be sensitive to hot and cold items you might place on me so please use coasters and placemats with your cup of tea or frozen Margarita
- When writing letters and penning memoirs, it is best to use a mat, so not to dent your furniture
- Give me a regular dust down in the direction of my grain. I love this but probably won’t tell you as I’m furniture and have yet to master the art of conversation
- Ouch! Please please don’t use any acetone, solvents, bleach or silicone based products on me
- Keep my good looks and don’t put me in direct sunlight or near direct heat sources eg: radiators, AC Units or open fires
- Ew don’t put anything damp on me, I’m wood and I will warp