- Quality Assurance
Your Darwin entertainment unit was made to entertain but also to hide any of your favourite naff DVDs (if you still have them) behind its soft closing doors. Adjustable shelves mean you can fit whatever HiFi paraphernalia you have and holes in the back keep your cords tidy and things well ventilated. Quintessentially Scandinavian with subtle Italian design influences, the Darwin is a truly European range.
- Height: 589mm
- Length: 1200mm
- Depth: 380mm
Design Crafted from solid White Oak/Oak veneers and engineered mitre joints.
CARE & MAINTANCE
- You wouldn’t drag a log of wood around the house would you? I’m made from solid Oak timber and veneers so please lift me when moving as dragging can damage legs and joints, not to mention your floors
- Like anything I’ll need a bit of re-tightening from time to time so please check my nuts & bolts at assembly points periodically
- I can be sensitive to hot and cold items you might place on me so please use coasters and placemats with your cup of tea or frozen Margarita
- When writing letters and penning memoirs, it is best to use a mat, so not to dent your furniture
- Give me a regular dust down in the direction of my grain. I love this but probably won’t tell you as I’m furniture and have yet to master the art of conversation
- Ouch! Please please don’t use any acetone, solvents, bleach or silicone based products on me
- Keep my good looks and don’t put me in direct sunlight or near direct heat sources eg: radiators, AC Units or open fires
- Ew don’t put anything damp on me, I’m wood and I will warp