Traditional furniture makers, joiners and cabinet makers would never use screws, staples and other fixings to hold their wooden masterpieces together. True craftsmen will always employ proper jointing methods to create seamless furniture that will not only look substantial but will also withstand the test of time and the wear and tear of family life. Those craftsmen are the inspiration behind every buffet built item in our Arizona collection.
- Height: 850mm
- Length: 1000mm
- Depth: 450mm
Design: Solid recycled timber certified by the Rainforest Alliance and FSC approved the Hamburg is finished in a 7 step process to create a deep, rich lustre that is not only durable but beautiful. Crafted using traditional methods of joinery the Hamburg is of heirloom quality and will last you for years to come.
CARE & MAINTANCE
- You wouldn’t drag a log of wood around the house would you? I’m made from solid Oak timber and veneers so please lift me when moving as dragging can damage legs and joints, not to mention your floors
- Like anything I’ll need a bit of re-tightening from time to time so please check my nuts & bolts at assembly points periodically
- I can be sensitive to hot and cold items you might place on me so please use coasters and placemats with your cup of tea or frozen Margarita
- When writing letters and penning memoirs, it is best to use a mat, so not to dent your furniture
- Give me a regular dust down in the direction of my grain. I love this but probably won’t tell you as I’m furniture and have yet to master the art of conversation
- Ouch! Please please don’t use any acetone, solvents, bleach or silicone based products on me
- Keep my good looks and don’t put me in direct sunlight or near direct heat sources eg: radiators, AC Units or open fires
- Ew don’t put anything damp on me, I’m wood and I will warp